Monday, November 11, 2013

Calendar and Mini New Year - A Mark's Finest Papers Bonus

Welcome back!  This is my second post for today and I am sharing the extra set and the mini set for the Mark's Finest Papers November release.  This card features a stamp set called Calendar.  From it, I used the snowflake image to decorate the stamp image from All Postal.  I also used the "holiday", " December", "2", and "5" sentiments from Calendar.  This cool new set will allow for all kinds of personalization.  I ended up trimming out my stamp and popping it up over an embossed card base. 

This card features the new mini set called New Year.  This set is added to your order free of charge when you purchase the four newly released sets in November.   I think this is card is pretty self explanatory.  I used four separate images on my card. I drew in the edge of the table that my drinks are on just to ground them.  There is also a cork image next to the bottle, but I just trimmed it away. 
Thanks for stopping by once again!  I'll see you a bit later when we start the Mark's Finest Papers November blog hop!
 
Details - Holiday Stamp - Stamps: All Postal (MFP); Calendar (MFP); Paper: Neenah Solar Crest White, GKD White; Ink: Tuxedo Black, Baja Breeze; Accessories: paper snips, Copic Markers, Snowflakes #8 embossing folder, stampin' dimensionals.  New Year's Bubbly - Stamps: New Year; Paper: Neenah Solar Crest White, GKD White, Amuse Black; Ink: Tuxedo Black; Accessories: Double dot border (MFT), Nestabilities, paper snips, Copic & Touch Twin Markers, Copic Multiliner, stampin' dimensionals. 


3 comments:

Janine said...

Two great cards. The design of your Christmas card is really cool and I really like the colours in your new year card.

Cathy Dineen said...

These are both lovely, but I especially love how you've combined "All Postal" with the "Calendar" set. Such a great way to stretch both of the sets. :)

Kathy Bradley said...

Wow, two great cards for the peek - I really love both!