Monday, November 18, 2013

Friends and Thanksgiving (11/18/13)

Good Monday morning!  Don't worry, it's not quite Thanksgiving yet.  I'm a little early and getting some help to be prepared from my Friends at Speedy TV.  The Friends challenge for this week is to create a Thanksgiving card.  When I sat down to create, I started thinking about what Thanksgiving means to me.  The ideas that came to me were family, friends, home, and warm.  With the home idea sticking in my mind, I reached for the Primitive Farm set with it's cute little house and tree.  I stamped, traced, cut and sponged to pull off this little number.  I finished it off with the classic "Happy Thanksgiving" sentiment from I am Thankful
Let's not forget that Mark's Finest Papers gives away a free stamp set for one lucky participant.  This week the stamp set is called the Little Church stamp set. 
Thanks for stopping by!
 
Details - Stamps: Primitive Farm (MFP), I Am Thankful (MFP); Paper: MME Cowboy dsp, MME Dolled Up dsp; Ink: Crumb Cake, Soft Suede; Accessories: paper snips, sponge dauber, stampin' dimensionals.

3 comments:

Marisa said...

Such a cute scene! Love it :)

Janine said...

Gorgeous - might be a long path but it leads to a cute little house.

stampingbowd said...

:)I know this was awhile ago but I never saw it. You have such a light hand with these stamps! This is gorgeous!!! (I am looking for the tea box tutorial you did a long time ago! )