Thursday, November 21, 2013

Mark's Finest Papers Christmas/Holiday Blog Hop



Welcome to the final day of  Mark’s Finest Papers a Heinrich Co. Christmas/Holiday Blog Hop. We have some great tutorials for you to make some fun and easy projects for this Holiday Season. We will be giving away two stamps sets during this hop, so two lucky people will go home with both of these fabulous stamp sets. Be sure to comment on all the designers’ blogs. Our hop will run from November 19-22. Our two winners will be announced on November 23, 2013. 


November 19th - Christmas Crackers

November 20th -3D Ornament Ball

November 21st - Countdown Calendar

November 22nd - Pine Cone Frames


Be sure to check out all of our designers who participated in our hop. The more you comment the more chances you have to win one of these great stamp set give-aways! 


Oh my!  This was fun and deceptively easy!  I started by stamping my "snowchick" on some white paper and coloring her to my heart's content.  Then I used a pointillism technique to fill in the white space around her.  I die cut my paper and got to work applying my trimmed pine cone petals.  I added some white satin ribbon for a hanger and cut a piece of felt the same size as my paper to "finish" the back. 
 
Thanks for stopping by!  Don't forget to check out the rest of the hop.  Links for today's project are listed above and you can check out the rest of the tutorials and their links on the Mark's Finest Papers blog. 
 
Details - Stamps: Holly Jolly Greetings (MFP); Paper: Neenah Solar Crest White; Ink: Tuxedo Black; Accessories: Copic Markers, Nestabilities

11 comments:

Anne said...

This is lovely! Such fun! It would make a great tree ornament too!

Lois said...

Your "snowchick" is adorable. I like the background you created. The white ribbon makes a nice hanger.

Unknown said...

My my this is so very
Like how you did and a very cute snowman
Thank for showing

Renee Collier said...

Such a fun project! Thanks for sharing.

terrie said...

What a cute image to go with your pinecone frame...such a great idea

Sue D said...

This is adorable!

Jane said...

Really cute with the snow person!!!

kReN said...

That little snowman image looks great in that frame. TFS!


Come and follow me@
http://afourthlife.blogspot.com
kReN

(AJ) ArtJypsy said...

Cute. love the snow-person you have colored so beautifully.

Sunshine HoneyBee said...

Wonderful hanging decor of your snowman. Like the dotted background for snow look.
Melissa
"Sunshine HoneyBee"

Guild Master Crystal said...

This looks great!! Fabulous work.