Thursday, June 10, 2010

Another CAS Moment


I just love this little quote!  I think it is totally adorable on its little notebook paper background.  I love that it is square and has the cute doodle-y hearts everywhere.  I love to color in the letter and cut out the holes and distress the edges!!!  Too much fun!

I made this card as part of my first design team assignment, to use a quote, saying or verse as the focal point of my card.  This summer is going to be fabulous with all the CAS I get to make and share with the crafty folks at SCS!!!

Thanks for stopping by!

Details - Stamps: Hodge Podge of Happiness (Unity), The Art of Life; Paper: Whisper White, Real Red, Elegant Eggplant; Ink: StazOn Jet Black, Real Red, Elegant Eggplant, Versamark; Accessories: MM edge distresser, metallic red heart, red satin ribbon, scallop edge punch, corner rounder, mini glue dots, stampin' dimensionals.

No comments: