Saturday, June 12, 2010

Another Clean Quote


This is another card from my first design team assignment.  The rest of the competitors who did not receive a permanent place on the summer design team were offered a chance to earn another guest designer spot via two challenge.  I incorporated both into this card.  The challenge were fireworks themed.  The first was to use a bit of bright color on your card and the second was to make it sparkle

As much as I want to play in my craft room all day today, the weather is finally decent!  So that means I must help my hubby in the garden today and let Sweet Pea get oodles of fresh air and sunshine today!  I'll hit the craft room tonight after my girl goes to bed as my hubby is playing a rock show tonight :)

Thanks for stopping by and I hope your day is fabulous!

Details - Stamps: Beautiful You (Verve); Paper: Whisper White, Basic Black, Melon Mambo; Ink: Basic Black, Melon Mambo; Accessories: Sakura Clear Star gel pen, M's self-adhesive rhinestone, Swiss Dots ef, stampin' dimensionals.

No comments: