Friday, June 18, 2010

VSN Flowers

I didn't have anything new that I had created today, as today was filled with doctor appointments, Father's Day shopping and grocery shopping.  So I decided to share this bright and cheery flower pot card that I made during VSN.  This card is perfect for the sunshine that finally arrived here in Washington.  Hooray! 

One of my co-workers liked this card so much that she took it for herself.  She posted it on her refrigerator just to look at.  How flattering is that?  She's a great gal like that.

Anyway, this was for a VSN challenge to make a flower pot card and add texture to your flowers without using designer paper.  I clear embossed an old background stamp on the pink and yellow flowers and them die cut them. I particularly like how the Canvas background stamp looks on the Rust card stock.

Thanks for stopping by!

Details - Stamps: Canvas, Special Day; Paper: Really Rust, Mellow Moss, So Saffron, Regal Rose; Ink: Really Rust, Versamark; Accessories: Clear ep, heat tool, wide saffron grosgrain, glue dot, stampin' dimensionals, soft subtle brads, scallop edge punch, Birds and Blooms sizzlit dies, Leaves sizzlit.

No comments: