Tuesday, June 29, 2010

Crazy Colors for Tuesday


The Color Challenge on SCS today include Crushed Curry, Bermuda Bay and Dusty Durango.  I can't exactly remember which colors are retiring next month from Stampin' Up!, but I hope it includes Crushed Curry and Dusty Durango.  They are not my favorite.  I chose to CASE a card today, as part of a Stamp 2 Spend challenge, and to make the color challenge easier on me :)

The crafter in the spotlight for this challenge is Kurtis Amundson.  I recognize him mostly from his work for Gina K. Designs.  I chose this card and changed just the bare minimum to make it a case and not an exact copy.  Although, some might make a good argument otherwise. 

Thanks for stopping by and have a great day!

Details - Stamps: Back2Basics (Stamps of Life); Paper: Sahara Sand, Crushed Curry, Bermuda Bay, Dusty Durango, Basic Black; Ink: Versamark; Accessories: clear ep, white ep, heat tool, 1 1/4" square punch, stampin' dimensionals.

No comments: