Sunday, June 13, 2010

Haven't We Seen This Sketch Before?


I know, I know!  But I love it!  Isn't that the best excuse for using the same sketch over and over again?  Of course, this is the same fabulous sketch by Jessica Witty from Paper Craft's Go To Sketches that you have seen here and here :)

This card got its start through a VSN challenge a couple weeks ago.  I had no idea I would love this color combination so much, but I do!  Crafter were challenged to put together kraft, so saffron and cameo coral.  I used to cringe when I heard Cameo Coral, but in months gone by I really have enjoyed it! 

There isn't much to this card but a circle punch, the modern label punch, hemp twine, self-adhesive rhinestones, a couple Sharpies, a rub-on and some dimensionals.

Thanks for stopping by!

Details - Paper: Whisper White, So Saffron dsp, Patterns Pack, Ginger Blossom dsp, Walk in the Park dsp; Accessories: 1" circle punch, modern label punch, Chit Chat rub-ons, hemp twine, M's self-adhesive rhinestones, red sharpie, tangerine sharpie, stampin' dimensionals.

1 comment:

Teresa Kline said...

I do that too, sometimes there are sketches, stamps, tools, techniques, or whatever that are worth using over and over....I luv it too..great card..I will have to give it a try, haven't used this sketch yet...have a wonderful week!

enjoy *~*