Sunday, October 3, 2010

The Day After

Hello all, it's Sunday!  It's the day after World Card Making Day and the day after my girlfriend's baby shower.  I hosted it at my house.  Anyone who has hosted a party like that knows how much goes into pulling off an event like this and how nice you want it to be.  I am happy to report that it was a success! 

So after all my guests went home and the dishes were done, I treated myself to a little crafty time.  I came up with this little number!  I was working off the Caardvark's Clean and Simple challenge.  The task was to create a new clean and simple card.  I used a sketch from the clean and simple stamping blog and also used Sharon Johnson's challenge "3 is the number" to inspire this card. 

Thanks for stopping by!

Details - Stamps: Patterned Pines, Christmas Greetings; Paper: Whisper White, Bashful Blue, Night of Navy; Ink: Versamark, Night of Navy; Accessories: White ep, clear ep, heat tool, corner chomper, M's silver pearls, M's silver wired ribbon, mini glue dot.

1 comment:

Sharon (notimetostamp) said...

Love your trio of trees - this is fabulously CAS -- love it! So glad you played the Stamp Simply Challenge this week!