Wednesday, October 6, 2010

Time Again For Verve

Woohoo!  It's sketch time again for Julee's Fall Release which she coordinated with World Card Making Day.  I wasn't able to start the sketches on Saturday, but I did start them last night!

I do realize that the only Verve on this card is the sentiment.  Isn't it gorgeous?  I know that this isn't a new set, but it is classic Verve.  I love the mix of fonts that Julee uses.  She is one talented woman! 

Good new related to the Verve Release Party this Friday.  My SIL called and invited my daughter (her niece) to come and have a movie night with Auntie!  My niece gladly accepted as her Auntie is a total spoiler.  You see, this SIL is my hubby's older sister (12 years) and hubby waited to have children until he was 40!  Soooo, my SIL treats her niece more like a grand-daughter!  I am treasure my SIL and all the love and attention she showers on my daughter.  I never had an Auntie (both of my parents are only children) so I think this is a very special relationship!

Thanks for stopping by and have a fabulous day!

Details - Stamps: Ornamental Christmas (Verve); Paper: Whisper White, Early Espresso, AC Merrymint; Ink: Early Espresso, Baja Breeze; Accessories: Nestabilities, stampin' dimensionals, Cherry Cobbler seam binding, sponge dauber.

No comments: