Saturday, October 9, 2010

No Words Today

No words, no sentiment on this challenge card today.  It's for the Hope You Can Cling To challenge by Joan to create a card without a sentiment.  It really truly was a challenge and than I found a sketch that could work. The sketch is from Card Positioning Systems.  How fun is this?

Finally, I added some faux stitching for Brooke's World Card Making Day challenge.  Oh, and by the way, that embroidery floss looks nowhere near as bright in real life.  I just couldn't figure out how to edit the photo or shoot the photo to accurately show it!

It is absolutely pouring here today.  Blah!  I have errands to do with my 4 year old daughter and the rain makes me want to curl up under a blanket and watch movies.  I am sure that could talk her into movies, but we both really need a haircut!

I'll post you later about what we decide.  Have a great day!

Details - Stamps: The Artist in You (Unity); Paper: Very Vanilla, Pink Pirouette, Crumb Cake, watercolor paper; Ink: Crumb Cake; Accessories: WCC, water mister, Nestabilities, 3/4" circle punch, moss embroidery floss, stampin' dimensionals; Techniques: CAS, faux stitching.

1 comment:

Kathy said...

Wow what a beautiful card! I love this challenge too...sounds perfect for me. I never know where to put a sentiment.