Friday, February 11, 2011

Another Emery?

Yes, I just can't help myself!  That little elephant is just too cute!  This time I loosely cased a card from the Papercraft's Stamp It issue that is current.  This card is also from the Stamp 2 Spend challenge to use up some old scraps. 

I made short work of those scraps with this card.  I pieced Emery with a couple of cute papers from my scrap stash and then used up some more of the same scraps by building them into the layers of the card. 

I popped up Emery's head and the little heart on his chest.  I stamped sentiment in light blue to match my designer paper and then colored the hearts pink.  I did a whole lot of paper piercing and called it good!

It's sort of surprising to me that I could do this while watching a movie.  I have heard that others are able to do this, so I gave it a try.  It worked okay for me.

Thanks for stopping by!

Details - Stamps: Emery PJ (Verve), Love Notes (Verve); Paper: Whisper White, DCWV, Summer Picnic dsp; Ink: Basic Gray, Bashful Blue, Pretty In Pink; Accessories: paper piercing tool, pink taffeta, paper snips, stampin' dimensionals.