Thursday, February 24, 2011

Another Snow Day

I'm home again as school is cancelled due to all the snow we received yesterday afternoon and last night.  Holy buckets, it just doesn't snow that much around these parts!  Since I was home yesterday, I went ahead and created this card.  I used Amy Sheffer's sketch from this month's Viva La Verve.  I had the sketch and then fleshed out the rest of the card based on that plaid piece of paper you see behind the focal image.  I don't know why, but the paper really spoke to me! 

I have been on a bit of love theme lately.  It's mostly due to Valentine's Day which recently passed and then also the upcoming VSN which is called You Make My Heart Sing.  I'm a hostess for a couple challenges on Saturday.  It looks to be a ton of fun!  I hope that you will play along!

Thanks for stopping by and have a great day!

Details - Stamps: Text Objects (Verve); Paper: Whisper White, Basic Gray, SEI Madeline; Ink: Basic Gray, Regal Rose; Accessories: MS arch lattice punch, MM edge distresser, Prima flowers, M's self adhesive rhinestones, glue dots, aquapainter.

1 comment:

Basement Stamper said...

One of my most favorite sets and you did such a cute job with the two hearts-precious!