Wednesday, February 23, 2011

Knotted Corners

Hello there.  Today I'm having a snow day off from school.  It was  a pretty scary drive in to work, only to find out that school needed to be canceled to protect the safety of students.  It was a good thing too because there was plenty more snow that fell later in the day.

I made this card on Monday for Theresa Momber's release challenge on Stamp TV.  I received this wonderful Gina K Designs set from a new friend, Lee, as blog candy.  It was so generous of her and I really love it!

I'm hoping to get a bit more crafty time tomorrow.  I don't think we will have school as the weather forecasters are predicting a load more snow!
Have a happy day!

Details - Stamps: Gifts From The Sea (GKD); Paper: Very Vanilla, Crumb Cake, Blush Blossom; Ink: Basic Brown, Crumb Cake, Blush Blossom, Pale Plum; Accessories: wide oval punch, linen thread, aquapainter, stampin' dimensionals.

1 comment:

Nancy said...

Beautiful Card!! I love it!