Monday, February 7, 2011

A Word Collage, A First

 Here's today's card meeting the new PTI Make It Monday challenge, a go-to sentiment card.  I'll call it a word collage.  It was fun and I can't think of another time when I used some many sets and so many colors all of the same card.  In order to play along and be eligible for a most gracious prize, you need to use at least one Papertrey Ink product.  Well, I have one lonely little impression plate that didn't photograph here so well.  I did use it however as the canvas impression plate gives such a nice texture. 

I tried to get a close up shot of the texture, but I'm afraid my skills are lacking!

I hope your day was fabulous!  I ran errands on my day off due to daycare being closed.  I'll be behind tomorrow at work, but what else is new!

Thanks for stopping by!

Details - Stamps: So Happy For You, Much Appreciated, Thank You Kindly, Kind & Caring Thoughts, Short & Sweet, In The Spotlight, Seeing Spots, Live Your Dream, Heartfelt Thanks; Paper: Whisper White, Basic Black; Ink: Almost Amethyst, Rich Razzleberry, Melon Mambo, Peach Parfait, Pear Pizzazz; Accessories: Linen and Canvas Impression Plate (PTI), Corner Chomper, M's rhinestones, stampin' dimensionals, SAMJ.

1 comment:

Susan (rainy) said...

What a cute card and wonderful concept!