Sunday, May 22, 2011

The Whole Shebang

So, I peeked this little number on Friday.  This is a card that I made for Cynthia's VSN challenge called Off, Into the Sunset.  She challenged crafters to sponge a scene and then stamp over it .  I was thinking about how long it would take me to sponge a whole scene and then I thought of this idea. 

I think this could be my favorite card from all of VSN this time.  Maybe it is because it is so simple, or maybe it is because we are in desperate need of sunshine in my neck of the woods.

I am happy to report that my daughter is home safe and sound from Disneyland.  She had a blast and was very good for her Aunties. She wants to go back in exactly 13 days!  Don't ask me, I have no idea what goes on her in just-turned-five-year-old mind!

Thanks for stopping by!

Details:  Stamps: Feel The Sun (Verve); Paper: Whisper White, Early Espresso; Ink: Summer Sun, Barely Banana, Early Espresso; Accessories: Nestabilities, 1 1/4" circle punch, post-its, stampin' sponge, M's self-adhesive rhinestones, TE tiny twinkles, quickie glue pen, Dandelion Sharpie, stampin' dimensionals.

1 comment:

Leslie Miller said...

This is exceptionally clever and beautiful and so well done! I just love it!