- One 6" x 11" piece of card stock
- One 3 3/4" x 3 3/4" piece of card stock
- One 3 5/8" x 3 5/8" piece of patterned paper
- Additional card stock for embellishment
- Dies and die cutting tool
- Dimensional adhesive
Scor-Pal. Score at 1", 5", 6" and 10".
Scor-Tape to the back side of each tab, as shown.
Fill with anything you desire. I can't decide if I will fill with pumpkin shaped cookies in a wax paper envelope or if I will fill with hand written notes about the things for which I am thankful throughout the month. This is a nice sized little box and could easily hold many things. You can let your imagination run wild.
Thanks for reading all the way through today's tutorial!
Details - Paper: DCWV Autumn Melody Stack, DCWV Autumn Melody Cardstock Stack; Accessories: Scor-Pal, Scor-Tape, paper snips, Shapeabilities Fall Foliage, dimensional adhesive, glue dots.