Saturday, February 1, 2014

More Than One Score - Flowers

Woot! Woot!  We have a new challenge on the Scor-Pal blog and I think you will all love this!  The challenge for the month of February is to create a project with "more than one score" and flowers.  For my card, I opted for a grid technique.  I used my Scor-Pal and my Scor-Envi to create a very quick diagonal scoring pattern and then stamped my solid flower images over the top!  I matted my focal image on a brown layer and then wrapped some kraft seam binding around it.  Finally, I popped the whole thing up off my card base and I was done!

There are a few specifics about the challenge you will want to read.  Take a gander at this post for more information and a look at the rest of the team samples. 

Thanks for stopping by and have a fabulous weekend!  Go Hawks!

Details - Stamps: Definitely Decorative Daisy (SU), Tulips For Friends (Flourishes); Paper: GKD White, Soft Suede; Ink: So Saffron, More Mustard, Soft Suede, River Rock; Accessories: Scor-Pal, Crumb Cake seam binding, glue dot, stampin' dimensionals.

2 comments:

Katie said...

Toni, I love this! A great technique to score first and then stamp, gives such a unique look.

Marisa said...

Beautifully done. Love the color combo and the flowers.