Friday, February 28, 2014

Friends and Tissue (sniff, sniff)

Good morning!  I'm a lot late posting my Friends of Speedy TV challenge card.  The challenge is still live and you have a couple of days to participate.  I wanted to have this up Monday, but impending deadlines and a weekend tax appointment kept me from getting this up.  Back to the challenge, this week we are using tissue on our cards and I did the faux silk technique on my card.  For me, this card is something I like more and more each time I see it.  I had fun with some more collage work and Stickles!  I have not been able to put the Stickles down.  Four out of the last five cards I have made lately are glittered up with Stickles.  Hopefully, you can see the bit of sparkle on the dragonflies!
I hope you play along this week.  The mini stamp set that Mark's Finest Papers is offering up this week is one of my favorites, Lily of the Valley.  I love this set not only for the sweet flowers (my daughter's birth flower), but also for the gorgeous font!  Take a peek -
Thanks for stopping by!  Have a wonderful weekend!
 
Details - Stamps: Dragonflies (MFP), Calm and Wisdom (MFP), Wealthy Fish (MFP), Koi Fish (MFP), Works of Art (MFP); Paper: Choice Snow White, Perfect Plum, tissue paper; Ink: Old Olive, Going Gray, Sahara Sand, Pale Plum, Perfect Plum, Creamy Caramel; Accessories: Glue stick, Scor-tape, dimensional adhesive, gold cording, crystal effects, Stardust Stickles.

2 comments:

Marisa said...

Great Asian themed card!

Janine said...

Sorry never got to comment on this last week - pretty card with nice texture