Sunday, February 2, 2014

Using Horses

This is my card for the latest Ways To Use It challenge hostessed by Sabrina.  With the start of the Chinese New Year, we are now in the Year of the Horse and Sabrina has challenged us to create a card with a horse on it.  I grabbed this beauty from Mark's Finest Papers called Wild Horses.  I stamped and colored my horse and then added some grass for him to run upon.  Finally, I stamped in the birthday sentiment trailing my horse.  My card needed a little something else, so I added a couple of brads from my stash that matched my horse just perfectly!
 
Today, I'll be watching the Superbowl and rooting on the Seattle Seahawks.  Go Hawks!  Thanks for stopping by! 
 
Details - Stamps: Wild Horses (MFP); Paper: GKD White, Early Espresso; Ink: Rich Cocoa; Accessories: Copic & Touch Twin Markers, Heidi Swapp brads, stampin' dimensionals.


2 comments:

Savannah O'Gwynn said...

OHHHHHH MY! Your coloring is fabulous-- SUPERB! It looks so real! LOVE that horse! Fab card!

ps... thank you x10000000 for stopping by the Virtual Smooches blog and leaving some love for me! And thanks for watching my videos! <3 You made my day <3 THANK YOU THANK YOU THANK YOU!

Janine said...

Great card - I know a few people who would love this card. Managed to stay with the Super Bowl until 3rd Quarter but then had to crash. Hubby stayed until the end and watched his adopted team win.