Monday, February 17, 2014

Friends and Tents (02/17/14)

Good Morning!  Happy Presidents Day to all of my United States readers!  It's a holiday so I hope you are all enjoying yourselves.  Me, I'm cleaning and crafting as my little girl enjoys some cousin fun.  My niece has to work, so her daughter is her playing with mine.  No work for me because all the schools are closed.  But you came for the Friends of Speedy TV challenge.  This week we are making Tent Cards.  This was a new one for me and I struggled just a bit to make it work. 
As always, Mark's Finest Papers offers a stamp set to one lucky participant.  This week the set is Broom Rides.  Here's look at the set. 
I hope you all can play along this week!  Thanks for stopping by!
 
Incidentally, my tent card also qualifies for the current Scor-Pal More Than One Score challenge too.  My flower in this case is the lotus!
 
Details - Stamps: Koi Fish; Paper: Choice Snow White (TE), 7 Gypsies Nottinghill dp; Ink: Tuxedo Black; Accessories: Nestabilities, Copic Markers, Touch Twin Markers; paper snips, Yellow Stickles, Scor-Pal, Scor-Tape. 


3 comments:

Janine said...

Tony - love your Koi pond scene

Janine said...

Sorry Toni

Marisa said...

Fabulous Koi and lily. Love the sparkle on him.