Sunday, February 26, 2017

February Flourishes Releases - Florentine Frame & My Funny Valentine


The Friends of Flourishes Design Team is sharing projects
we've created with the latest release stamp sets:

Florentine Frames and My Funny Valentine.
Florentine Frame
My Funny Valentine
Here are my cards:
My card for Florentine Frame uses the frame to set off some patterned paper perfect for any affectionate card.  I masked off the sentiment and only inked up the first line for a straightforward and meaningful sentiment.  It's simple, but it carries the message.
What a fun set!  I had a great time coloring this gal. I grabbed a silver gel pen to highlight the fringe on the heart and match the silver cording I used to attach the "my funny valentine" sentiment.  An overlay of vellum tones down my patterned paper and a simple design allow the sweetheart to be front and center.

Here's the Friends of Flourishes Design Team list so you can see more of our projects : Davi ReidGloria LeeKren KurtsShirley QuarryToni StorieVickie Yeakley

Don't forget to like us on FacebookThanks for stopping by!

Framed I Love You Card Details - Stamps: Florentine Frame (Flourishes); Paper: White, Cherry Cobbler, Early Espresso; Ink: Espresso Truffle; Accessories: Scor-Pal, Scor-Tape, heart shaped rhinestones, adhesive backed rhinestones, Copic Marker, dimensional adhesive.
My Funny Valentine Card Details - Stamps: My Funny Valentine (Flourishes); Paper: Bright Red (Flourishes), Black, White, patterned paper; Ink: Tuxedo Black; Accessories: Copic Markers, Double Dot Border Die, paper snips, silver gel pen, hole punch, silver cording, glue dots.

4 comments:

kReN said...

Wonderful cards, Toni!

Gloria said...

So lovely, Toni!
Wonderful design!

wannabcre8tive said...

Beautiful cards, Toni. I love the Funny Valentine on the striped paper.

Vickie Y said...

Beautiful cards, Toni.