Saturday, February 4, 2017

Friends of Flourishes & Thinking of You

Hello and Happy Saturday!  This week, Vickie has chosen the theme for the Friends of Flourishes challenge.  She picked Thinking of You as our focus for this week. Today, you will be treated to a beautiful Flourishes floral and a newly released sentiment.
Today's card features the California Poppy from the Flourishes set called Year of Flowers 2.  I repeated the poppy multiple times and embossed in silver.  I did a touch of water coloring on my focal layer and then traced a wonky rectangle with my silver paint pen. Finally, I stamped a simple but meaningful sentiment from the newly released set called Small Words of Loving and Kindness.


Did you know that Facebook has  Flourishes page that you can follow and enjoy? Here is the link for you. Now, it's time to visit the Friends of Flourishes and see what they have created in my favorite crafting style:  Davi, GloriaKrenShirleyToniVickie.

Thanks for stopping by and have a great weekend!

Details - Stamps: Year of Flowers 2 (Flourishes), Small Words of Loving and Kindness (Flourishes); Paper: Ivory (Flourishes), Calypso Coral, Watercolor paper; Ink: Tuxedo Black, Dried Marigold, Versamark Ink; Accessories: Silver embossing powder, heat tool, Spellbinders Wonky Rectangle dies, stampin' dimensionals, Scor-tape, zig painty pen.

2 comments:

kReN said...

Great background and I just love that poppy image. TFS!

Davi said...

Beautiful Toni! I love the background in the black and white with the pop of color, very creative :)