Monday, February 27, 2017

February Flourishes Releases - Small Words of Loving and Kindnes & Endearing Rose

The Friends of Flourishes Design Team is sharing projects
we've created with the latest release stamp sets:

Small Words of Loving and Kindness and Endearing Rose.

Small Words of Loving and Kindness
Endearing Rose
Here are my cards:
These cards use a set called Small Words of Loving and Kindness.  This set includes the 11 sentiments that you can see above.  I think this set will be indispensable.  You can make a wide variety of cards with these small sized sentiments.  I made three cards with this fabulous set, some washi tape and some card stock.  It went pretty quick too!
This card uses a set called Endearing Rose.  I reverted back to a technique I haven't used in ages.  I stamped the single rose image, expertly drawn by Beverly Cole, on vellum. Next up, I grabbed my Copic Markers and colored on the back of the vellum.  Several layers and die cut embellishments later, I had a finished card. 

Here's the Friends of Flourishes Design Team list so you can see more of our projects : Davi ReidGloria LeeKren KurtsShirley QuarryToni Storie and Vickie Yeakley.

Don't forget to like us on FacebookThanks for stopping by!

Washi Tape Cards -Details - Stamps: Small Words of Loving and Kindness (Flourishes); Paper: White; Ink: Espresso Truffle; Accessories: Corner rounder, gold cording, washi tape, gold paint pen, dimensional adhesive, liquid glue. 
Endearing Rose Card - Details - Stamps: Endearing Rose (Flourishes), Small Words of Loving and Kindness (Flourishes); Paper: Watercolor paper, Early Espresso, Crumb Cake, Vellum; Ink: Tuxedo Black, Crumb Cake; Accessories: Copic Markers, Oval dies, Antique Frame die, sponge dauber, dimensional adhesive.

4 comments:

wannabcre8tive said...

Lovely cards, Toni. I love the pretty papers you used to showcase your fab designs.

Gloria said...

Stunning cards, Toni!
Love your washi tape design. It is so beautiful! Hugs, Gloria

Vickie Y said...

Beautiful cards, Toni. Love the way you used the washi tape!

Salnclts said...

I love the washi tape and the different sentiments!