Friday, February 17, 2017

Using Non-Square or Non-Rectangle Shapes

Yesterday was the Ways To Use It challenge and we were askedto make projects that weren't square or rectangle in shape. I knew that this My Favorite Things die was the right tool for the job.

My favorite color is purple so I opted for some purple Converse!  I'm sure that they come in every color in the rainbow. 

The hardest part of this card is keeping track of those tiny die cut eyelets.  Other than that, it was easy-peasy.  I traced the negative of the die cut and trimmed out a back side for my little gift card. A single score and some Scor-tape finish the project. 

I could have left the back off and looped some coding through one of the eyelets to make a tag.  Maybe next time, I will try that. 

Thank you for stopping by!  Happy Friday to you! 

Details - Stamps: Be Original (MFT), Paper:Lavender Lace, Whisper White, Ink:  Brilliant Blue, Real Red; Accessories: All Star High Top die (MFT), glue pen, Scor-Pal, Scor-Tape, paper snips. 

No comments: