Thursday, June 15, 2017

Halfway Through Scor-Pal's June More Than One Score Challenge

Hello again!  I'm back with a reminder about June's More Than One Score Challenge.  This month's theme is Ribbon, Lace and Trim.  It is also now time for you to see a great tutorial by Patti.  She has made a sweet gate fold card with a ribbon closure.  You can see her tutorial here.  
Since I don't like to have you visit without something new to see, I whipped up this little box with a ribbon closure.  Of course, Father's Day is just a few days away and so I made that my theme.  This is a 2, 5, 7, 10 box.  It's really quite simple with 6 scores, 4 cuts and 2 cut away sections.  Some of the fabulous Scor-Tape adheres it all together.  A hole punch and ribbon keep the lid down.

Thanks for stopping by!

Details - Stamps: All Year Cheer II (SU); Paper: Night of Navy, Sahara Sand, DCWV dp; Ink: Versamark; Accessories: Scor-Pal, Scor-Tape, white embossing powder, heat tool, Circle Nestabilities, corner chomper, taffeta ribbon, stampin' dimensionals, paper snips, crop-a-dile.

1 comment:

fusiafscrapping said...

An awesome bag. There are so many cool elements on your bag that I could write a book here if I started… So instead I will keep it short and say, you have done an amazing job! Well done!