Tuesday, June 6, 2017

Using Pearls

I have been the hostess this week for the Ways To Use It challenge on Splitcoaststampers.  You see, my challenge went live on June 1st and pearls are the gemstone for the month of June.  Thus, I challenged crafters to use pearls on their projects.  It's an amazing gallery...you really should have a peek!

I had the worst migraine when I was making this.  Ugh!  Please pardon my crooked washi and sentiment.  It was the best this girl could do at the time!  You know, I will be working ahead this week!

Thanks for stopping by and have a great week!

Details - Stamps: Happy Moments(SU); Paper: Whisper White, Black Licorice (MFT); Ink: Tuxedo Black; Accessories: water color pencils, aqua painters, Recollection pearls, washi tape, PTI Linen & Canvas impression plate, stampin' dimensionals.

1 comment:

fusiafscrapping said...

Beautiful inspiration :)