Thursday, June 8, 2017

Ways To Use Duct Tape

I'm back with a Ways To Use It challenge sample for this week's challenge.  Carla is our hostess and she has chosen duct tape in honor of Father's Day.  It's coming.  Are you ready?

You have probably guessed that my duct tape is on the blade of the saw.  I stamped my saw on duct tape. Then I trimmed out the saw.  I stamped the saw again, trimmed out the handle and then attached it to the blade with mini brads.  

I embossed a pieced of card stock, die cut it and then ran a craft pad over the top to simulate wood grain. I mounted my saw and sentiment over the top.  I find that less is more when it comes to masculine cards.  

Details - Stamps: Totally Tool (SU); Paper: Black (Amuse), Early Espresso, Whisper White; Ink: StazOn Black, Tuxedo Black, Vanilla Craft; Accessories: Paper snips, mini brads, Copic multiliner, Wood grain embossing folder, Spellbinders labels 8, stampin' dimensionals.

2 comments:

Angela said...

This is so creative and awesome, Toni!

fusiafscrapping said...

What a great masculine card! A great day for a great card!!