Wednesday, June 28, 2017

Monday & Tuesday's Challenges

I'm always wishing I had more time to play along with the Splitcoaststampers challenges. While I didn't play on the actual day for Monday's CAS challenge.  I did play along this week.  The theme was summer and I had these great stickers in my stash.  Pineapples are the taste of summer for me!
I did play on the same day for the color challenge.  The colors were Elegant Eggplant, Soft Sky and Watermelon Wonder. I didn't have the watermelon color in my stash, so I found a substitute. I played around with some Copic markers to get the balloons to look right. I had fun with it, but I think I need a little more practice.  

Thanks for stopping by and have a great day!

Details - CAS - Paper: Whisper White, Pink Pirouette, Serpentine Mica; Accessories: Happy and You Know It Gold Foil stickers, Spellbinders Circle Nestabiliities, Basic Grey taffeta ribbon, Scor-tape, Kitchen Weave embossing folder. Color Challenge - Stamps: Chevron Love (Verve); Paper: Soft Sky, Elegant Eggplant, Whisper White; Ink: Tuxedo Black, Soft Sky, Craft White; Accessories: Hexagon M-bossabilities, Spellbinders Scalloped Rectangles, corner chomper, Scor-tape, stampin' dimensionals., MFT flat bottom cloud die, Chameleon Marker, Copic Markers, thin satin ribbon, brayer, sponge dauber.

No comments: