Wednesday, September 8, 2010

Back To School

A soft looking card for my first day back.  Courage is the right theme for today.  We have many technology changes and challenges, as well as a whopping schedule change!  I am certain that staff and students will be alright :)

This card was made during the Dare To Get Dirty Challenges for Susan's challenge.  I just love this retired SU  paper and was so happy to get it out and play.  I should do it again!

Thanks for stopping by and have a great day!

Details - Stamps: Blue Skies (Verve), Canvas; Paper: Whisper White, Mellow Moss; Ink: Mellow Moss; Accessories: Karen Foster brads, white taffeta ribbon, stampin' dimensionals.

1 comment:

Traci S. said...

Hi Toni~

Oh, yeah! I get to be your first comment today! I love this card. I love it's elegance. That is a word that I often use to describe your cards! It is beautiful!

BTW, your "Almighty God" card is the "Card of the Week" over at the He IS Able blog! Please stop by, and take a look to make sure everything is as wonderful as you are!

The URL is:
http://He-IS-Able.blogspot.com

Thank you so much for making and donating this wonderful card! I love it!

Remember~
He IS Able,
Traci S.