Sunday, September 5, 2010

Feels Just Right


I just love the watercolor look!  It's feel like Fall outside around here and this sunflower look-alike fits the bill for me.  I made this at the beginning of August for a VSN challenge called State Flowers.  It's the only one of the mini and main VSN that I got to play this time around.  I feel so cheated, but I did get some great family vacation time.

I will hopefully get my hands on this set today to created some note cards.  That is if the gardening and chores permit me to do so!

Thanks for stopping by!

Details -Stamps: Watercolor Trio; Paper: Kraft, Soft Suede, Whisper White, Christmas Cocoa dsp; Ink: Soft Suede, Crushed Curry, Old Olive; Accessories: Nestabilities, color spritzer, olive grosgrain ribbon, stampin' dimensionals, corner rounder .

No comments: