Tuesday, September 14, 2010

A Little Birthday Splurge

I guess I went a little hog wild this year with my own birthday treats.  I just had to have some new Verve!  Love, love, love these darling flowers.  They, of course, came with some fabulous Verve sentiments in amazing fonts!  I don't know how Julee does it, but she keeps coming with gorgeousness each and every release!

I played along with the Limelight Papercraft's sketch challenge for this one.  To go with this sketch, crafters were to include patterns, either through stamps or through paper.  I have heaps of designer paper, so I opted for it!

Hope you had a wonderful Tuesday!  We had swimming lessons.  It was a great time, as I had my mother come and watch my daughter.  Then she came back and we all had pizza for dinner!  A fun family evening!

Details - Stamps: Kind Words (Verve); Paper: Whisper White, Gingerblossom dsp; Ink: River Rock, Ruby Red; Accessories: paper snips, Kaisercraft latte pearsl, stampin' dimensionals.

2 comments:

farmhouse-story said...

this is one sweet card! you did a wonderful job with limelights sketch, toni:)

ChristineCreations said...

What a gorgeous creative layout and use of these papers! What a fantastic card!