Monday, September 20, 2010

A Little Cheer on a Rainy Day

The rains have come and it is UGLY!  We had buckets and buckets of rain today.  So I bring you some summery cheer from the first week of August!  I dreamed up this card while I was camping in 95 degree sunshine with my family!  Don't you just love that juicy little strawberry?

I'm still in a bit of a crafting funk, so I had to resurrect a card from a while ago that hadn't made it to the blog yet!

Tomorrow is another busy day with swimming lessons after school!  I will try to learn to use my new bow easy.  Be on the look out for fancy new bows!  Take care and as always, thanks for stopping by!

Details - Paper: Whisper White, Poppy Parade; Accessories: Colorbok rub-ons, Swiss Dots ef, scallop border punch, scallop circle punch, 1 3/8" circle punch, white gel pen; Techniques: CAS, embossing.

No comments: