Saturday, March 18, 2017

Friends of Flourishes and Ribbon

Hello and Happy Saturday! It’s Toni bringing you this week’s Friends of Flourishes theme. With the wonderful selection of ribbon that Flourishes carries, I decided that this week's theme should be ribbon. Today, you will be treated to some luxurious ribbon and beautiful Flourishes images.
My card features both the solid and outline images of the small camellia from the Flourishes set called Camellia Love. I experimented with different mediums as I stamped on the ribbon.  I tried to color in the outlined image, but instead used the solid camellia image because I didn't want my ink to dry.
The beautiful camellias in this set were penned by Beverly Cole. The set contains four floral images and six lovely sentiments that can be mixed and matched. Now it's time to visit the Friends of Flourishes and see what they have created with clean and simple style: Davi, Gloria, Kren, Shirley, Toni and Vickie.


Thanks for stopping by!


Details – Stamps: Camellia Love (Flourishes); Paper: Ivory (Flourishes), Regal Rose; Ink: Tuxedo Black, Regal Rose, Crumb Cake; Accessories: Wide ivory silk ribbon (Flourishes), 1/4" celery silk ribbon, impression plate, sponge dauber, double-sided adhesive.

4 comments:

Davi said...

Love your card Toni! The stamped ribbon look beautiful and I like the way you framed it too :)

Vickie Y said...

Beautiful card! Love the look of the stamped ribbon, very creative!

wannabcre8tive said...

So pretty, I love the stamped ribbon. A great idea.

fusiafscrapping said...

Gorgeous card!