Thursday, March 30, 2017

Ways To Use Get Well Cards

Here's my card for today's Ways To Use It challenge.  Lisa chose a theme of Ways To Use get well cards. I have seen some really cute cards with band-aids.  I wanted to do something simple for my card.  However, I just kept fussing and fussing and fussing with it.  I started with some coloring.  Then, I moved on to tearing and distressing.  Next up, I did some embossing and distressing.  Finally, I added some epoxy stickers and called it done.  

Thanks for stopping by!

Details - Stamps: Kathy Davis bandaid, Studio G sentiment; Paper: Spectrum Noir White, Marina Mist, DCWV Basics and Brights dp; Ink: Tuxedo Black, Marina Mist, Blush Blossom; Accessories: Woodgrain embossing folder, Copic Markers, Recollections epoxy stickers, stampin' dimensionals, stampin' sponge, MM edge distresser.

No comments: