Saturday, March 25, 2017

Inspired Today

There isn't a Friends of Flourishes design team challenge today, but I hit up Splitcoaststampers for today's Inspiration challenge.  Today's hostess, girlgeek101 offered up an inspiration board on Pinterest as fodder for creations this week.  I chose this piece to work with:
A pencil eraser, a paint brush and a sponge dauber were the main tools to create today's card! Of course, I used Flourishes stamp set named Winter Birds.  I think I translated it pretty well to a card.  I'm pleased.  I didn't even notice the silver bird in the bottom corner of the photo until I showed my daughter the pin.  

Thanks for stopping by and have a great day!

Details - Stamps: Winter Birds (Flourishes); Paper: So Saffron, Basic Gray, White; Ink: Tempting Turquoise, Soft Suede, So Saffron, Smoky Slate, Rubber Stampede turquoise, Basic Gray; Accessories: pencil eraser, paint brush, white craft ink, Linen & Canvas impression plate (PTI), sponge dauber, stampin' dimensionals.

No comments: