Sunday, March 5, 2017

My Cup Overflows

I have been wanting to spend more time in my craft room, so I looked up yesterday's Inspiration challenge on Splitcoaststampers.  Since I have laundry going and the weather can't make up its mind (sun, rain, snow), I went ahead and played along.  
I chose this lovely piece from the Moleskine Pinterest board.  My card is definitely not the water colored beauty of my inspiration, but you can see some of the colors and subject matter repeated.  I grabbed my Flourishes set called My Cup Overflows and went to work.  I colored and I masked and I sponged.  I matted and I mounted and I scored.  A card was born!

Thanks for stopping by and have a fabulous day!

Details - Stamps: My Cup Overflows (Flourisheslc); Paper: Whisper White, Black Licorice; Ink: Tuxedo Black, Pear Tart; Accessories: Scor-Pal, Scor-Tape, Square Lattice embossing folder, stampin' sponge, Copic Markers, white gel pen, stampin' dimensionals.


No comments: