Monday, March 6, 2017

PTI Turns 10!

Papertrey Ink is turning 10!  Isn't that amazing?  With stamp company anniversaries, typically come challenges.  Papertrey is offering up some challenge.   The first one is to create a project using sample projects made with their Stitched Coasters Die.
I chose the number 1 coaster above.  The obvious choice to me was that I would need to make a square card.  I pulled turquoise, lavender and pink from the coaster and used those colors on my card.  Finally, I thought about stitching, but then I just didn't use thread.  

Thanks for stopping by and have a great week!

Details - Stamps: Bigger Blooms (PTI); Paper: Snow Storm Smooth, Tempting Turquoise; Ink: Pink Pirouette, Wisteria Wonder, Tempting Turquoise, Gold; Accessories: Adhesive rhinestones, mat pack, piercing tool, Tin Type Impression Plate (PTI), stampin' dimensionals. 

No comments: