Sunday, March 18, 2012

Another Peek and A Featured Stamper

Happy Sunday!  I just finished a fabulous meal courtesy of my Mother-in-Law.  We are one day late as many of the family were all out celebrating last night.  She served up corned beef, cabbage, carrots, potatoes, green salad and biscuits.  One of my husband's sisters brought the monstrous multi-layered chocolate cake from Costco.  I think we just made my MIL's weekend.  She had two of her children, three grandchildren, a DIL and one of the grand kid's girlfriends over.  She really enjoys the company and all the kids cleaned up the kitchen.

I didn't want to, but I did have to hurry home to take care of some of my design team responsibilities. This card is made in honor of pinkberry, today's Featured Stamper on Splitcoaststampers.  I chose this card of hers and morphed it to suit my tastes.  This is also a sneak peek of Mother's Magnolias, a new set soon to be released by Mark's Finest Papers, A Heinrich Company.  Stay tuned for details about its upcoming release.

Thanks for stopping by!

Details - Stamps: Mother's Magnolias (Mark's Finest Papers); Paper: Whisper White, Mellow Moss, BG Sugared; Ink: Tuxedo Black, Pink Pirouette; Accessories:  copic markers, sponge dauber, elegant bouquet embossing folder, mellow moss taffeta, Nestabilities, stampin' dimensionals, glue dots.

No comments: