Monday, March 19, 2012

Monday With A Punch

The Friends of Speedy TV are all getting together to challenge you and offer up a new stamp set for one player.  Today's challenge is all about border punches.  I opted for just a little bit of a border punch and I went with my trusty scalloped border punch.   Oh my, do I love that punch!  I also love the set I used called Pucker Up.  The lemon images are brilliant and I love the fun sentiments.  I kept my design kind of simple because I wanted that luscious lemon to be the focus.  My gingham kept calling to me, so I used it...in triplicate! 

It's a busy day in my world!  My little 5 year old is auditioning for a play after school today and I begin day 1 of a two day training in deescalation and restraint.  Fun times!  If my little one makes the play, she may have practice after school every day this week with two performances on Saturday.  I'm ready for the adventure.  I feel some stamping coming on during the after school play practice hours.

Happy Monday!  Thanks for stopping by.

Details - Stamps: Pucker Up (Mark's Finest Papers); Paper: Whisper White, Basic Black, DCWV dsp; Ink: Tuxedo Black; Accessories: Scalloped border punch, copic markers, paper snips, black & white gingham, stampin' dimensionals.

6 comments:

Benzi said...

Toni, this is so pretty! I love all the checks and your pretty punch is just perfect.
Sounds like a fun time around your house this week. Enjoy!

Dawn @ LilyPinkScraps said...

Love gingham and the pink and yellow works so well ! Great card and sentiment :)

Bonnie Lynn said...

This is just fabulous.

Kathy Bradley said...

I love the pink and yellow gingham prints - and the adorable set you've used from MFP. Adorable card!

Kristen said...

Super cute! I love the combined gingham - it seems simple, but I've never put two ginghams together before! And this IS a great set - love the sentiments with it.

Emily Leiphart said...

HAHA, what a cute sentiment! I love the pretty colours here.