Wednesday, March 14, 2012

A Sketch and a Sneak Peek

Whoa!  I can't remember that last time I played a Splitcoast sketch challenge.  I liked it, even though I didn't follow the sketch completely.  My main image was a bit big for the dimensions in the sketch, but I just went for it!  I am guessing that the circle element should have been solid.  I opted for a thin ring, just to be different.  I like how it turned out.  I think this is a little bit outside of my norm and it's good to stretch.  The more I look at it, the more I like it. 

Sneak Peek?  Yep, this is a little sneaky peek of a soon to be released Mark's Finest Papers, A Heinrich Company set called Wild Horses.  That's quite a scene, isn't it?  Stay tuned for upcoming release information.

Thanks for stopping by!

Details - Stamps: Wild Horses (Mark's Finest Papers); Paper: Mark's Finest Papers card stock, BG Perhaps dp; Ink: Tuxedo Black; Accessories: Copics, Touch Twin Markers, small oval punch, Nestabilities, stampin' dimensionals, quickie glue pen, Mark's Finest Papers organdy ribbon.

1 comment:

Dawn @ LilyPinkScraps said...

Wow, that's really lovely, such a stunning scene :)