Thursday, August 26, 2010

An Anniversary in the Middle of Nowhere!


I have been thinking that I need to sit down and sort through my stash to make a few extra cards for occasions that I neglect.  Anniversary cards are cards that I normally neglect.  So I whipped one up!

The sketch is from SRM stickers.  When I saw the three little accents, it made me think of the heart gems I couldn't resist at Michaels.  So I went with it and here is what I came up with.  This is more designer paper than I normally use, but I like the way it turned out!

I have another busy day of swimming lessons and then packing for camping!  Wish me luck!  Have a great day!

Details - Stamps: Teeny Tiny Wishes; Paper: Whisper White, Basic Black, Real Red, Summer Picnic dsp, Pattern Pack dsp; Ink: Basic Black; Accessories: word window punch, white gel pen, paper snips, M's self-adhesive heart rhinestones, stampin' dimensionals.

No comments: