Sunday, August 15, 2010

Back To Being Dirty

I made this little backpack box and matching card for one of my girlfriend's birthday presents!  It was also for a Dare To Get Dirty challenge.  Love that Basic Grey designer paper and used the same colors to sponge life onto my butterfly.  I gave it to my girlfriend last night at our monthly get together.  She squealed and said you have to teach us how to go this.  Another girlfriend said, " I will make one of these for Ryan's teacher".  Her daughter is just starting kindergarten in a little more than two weeks.  A third girl friend opened it up and began inspecting how I had put it together.  Overall, it was well received!

Love that butterfly and I glittered him up plenty for this card (and popped him up too).  I hope it shows.  If not, check out another shot of the card by itself, here.

Thanks for stopping by!

Details - (Card) - Stamps: Blue Skies (Verve); Paper: Whisper White, Basic Black, BG Urban Prairie; Ink: StazOn Jet Black, Baja Breeze, Taken With Teal, So Saffron; Accessories: Scallop Trim Border, TE tiny twinkles, glue pen, stampin' dimensionals, Waterfall Stickles, sponge dauber, paper snips.  (Backpack) - Stamps: Canvas; Paper: Soft Sky, BG Urban Prairie; Ink: Soft Sky; Accessories: scor-tape, MM eyelets & snaps, black grosgrain ribbon.

No comments: