Sunday, August 1, 2010

CAS Monday, Just a Bit Early

 This week's CAS challenge is all about polka-dots!  Fun, huh!  One of the first things that came to mind is this polka-dotted little beauty by Verve.  And wouldn't you know it, Julee is running a challenge with it right now!  Soo......I whipped it out and whipped up a little CAS number!  Okay, not necessarily, as I hand stitched it!  I also used this week's Fall to Layout from the clean and simple stamping blog. 

If I don't post this next week, it's because I ran out of time during all of the camping packing to type out any posts ;)  Next weekend, I should be back in full force!

Thanks for stopping by!

Details - Stamps: Fluttering By (Verve); Paper: Whisper White, Almost Amethyst, Welcome Neighbor dsp; Ink: Almost Amethyst, Versamark, So Saffron; Accessories: needle & thread, mat pack, piercing tool, paper snips, stamping dimensionals, clear ep, heat tool.

3 comments:

Brandi Wiggins-Côté said...

That is just beautiful, Toni! I love the stitching! TFS!

Hugs,
Brandi

Wendy said...

I love the stitching. I've been thinking about trying something like that, too with my butterfly stamps.

Thanks for your comment on my blog. :)

Julee (Vervegirl) said...

Oh, this is just darling! I adore that stitched butterfly trail!