Friday, August 20, 2010

Wish I Could...

Enjoy Today, but lots of things are conspiring against me.  Suffice it to say that today is not following its normal routine and I am a creature of habit!  My husband loves to fly by the seat of his pants and is "flying" today. 

Anyway, I did manage to complete all five of the Verve Anniversary sketches, even if they didn't all turn out stellar!  This one is so Halloween-ish, I can't get over it!  I have noticed that Fall and Halloween cards are popping up everywhere.  No good for me as I don't make Halloween cards and I am not quite ready for Fall.  I am still knee deep in Summer activities.  It seems that our Summer arrived so late.

Oh well, I think I will adopt this phrase as my theme for today! (I just noticed that my main panel is crooked :(  I guess that is the chance you take when you craft with a 4 year old!)  Thanks for stopping by and here's to you, Enjoy Today!

Details - Stamps: Enjoy Today (Verve); Paper: Whisper White, Basic Black, Razzleberry Lemonade dsp, unknown black dsp; Ink: StazOn Jet Black, Basic Black; Accessories: WCC, blender pen, corner rounder, 3/4" circle punch, apricot grosgrain ribbon, stampin' dimensionals, MM snaps, crop-a-dile.

No comments: