Monday, August 16, 2010

CAS Monday, Baby-style


Don't ask me why?  I have babies on the brain!  My baby is 4 years old and she is definitely going to be an only.  It's probably because my girlfriend is going to have her first in November and we just started the planning of her baby shower!

Anyway, this is for this week's CAS challenge, a sketch challenge by Emily.  We are using this card that she designed.  I think of this card that Emily designed and that prompted me to add the ruffles.  Do you like it?

My daughter is home with me today as daycare is closed, so I will have to make this a short post.  Thanks for stopping by!

Details - Stamps: Little Ones (Rubber Stampede), Occasional Quotes; Paper: Blush Blossom, Very Vanilla, Petal Patch dsp; Ink: Versamark, Close to Cocoa; Accessories: eyelet border punch, Kaisercraft blush pearls, vanilla taffeta ribbon, glue dot.

No comments: