Monday, August 30, 2010

My Last Design Team Card


It is with great sadness and joy that I announce this as my last design team challenge card.  I will have one more new card to reveal as a design team member outgoing :(  What a fabulous way to spend my summer!  I am eager to try (and likely get rejected) for another design team position, as I have enjoyed it so much.  I will have to seek some feedback and see if folks think I have improved through this venture!

This little number is for today's CAS challenge, to be inspired by a word...Delicious!  I love sweets and this was a no brainer for me.  I also love blush blossom, such a soft color.  I paired it with some gray and some sparkle and called it done.  I had to unload coolers and dirty laundry and everything else, so I could only make one sample for this challenge.  Hopefully, I will find time to play this week, but I am not holding my breath.  I have to work two days this week before starting back to school full time on the 8th!

Thanks for stopping by!

Details - Stamps: Blissful Bride; Paper: Whisper White, Going Gray, Blush Blossom; Ink: Going Gray; Accessories: pastels, blender pen, Sakura Clearstar gel pen, basic gray taffeta ribbon, glue dot, Nestabilities, stampin' dimensionals, paper snips.

No comments: