Sunday, August 22, 2010

My Theme for Today

When I loaded this to SCS, I titled it "Distressed Wildflowers".  I think that is me today!  I am creating and making nice things, but I feel a little edgy!  It could be that I need a little more alone time.  I am determined to craft most of today.  It's not possible to go through an entire day at my house without doing chores, but I am going for minimal chores today!

The sketch here is one of Julee Tilman's five for the most recent Verve release.  I really like the colors on this card and in fact, wish I had a shirt in that buttery yellow color.  Well, back to the craft room to get some more done!

Thanks for stopping by!

Details - Stamps: Feel The Sun (Verve); Paper: Very Vanilla, Parisian Summer dsp, Spring Flowers dsp; Ink: Chocolate Chip, So Saffron, Old Olive, Creamy Caramel; Accessories: Textile ef, Nestabilities, sponge dauber, neutral buttons, glue dot, stampin' dimensionals.

No comments: