Saturday, November 29, 2008

Have you heard of Paper Craft Planet?

It's another on-line community for paper crafter's to communicate and share ideas. I have a gallery there, but have only submitted these two cards. I ran across some challenges while dh was rockin' out and Sweet Pea was sleeping! The challenges revolve around the Twelve Days of Christmas. The first challenge was to include a bird, a tree or both on your project!
The second challenge was to use a turtle or a dove on your card and to try and make it a holiday card in the spirit of the twelve days of Christmas.
When I finished these two cards, I realized that I had not done a lick of stamping on them. I just thought that was so weird! I don't know if I was just lazy or just really tired from my Black Friday shopping that began at 4:50 am!

Here are the details for the cards:

Holly and Berry card:
Paper: Garden Green, Riding Hood Red, Whisper White, BG Mistletoe & Pear
Accessories: Sheer White ribbon, LYB Christmas Sticker Tablet,stampin dimensionals, red glitter glue

Snowy Dove card:
Paper: Whisper White, Ski Slope dp, Baja Breeze
Ink: Baja Breeze
Accessories: mambi rhinestones, birds 'n blooms die cut, big shot, mm edge distresser, white satin ribbon from Michael's
Techniques: distressing

Incidentally, I won the Christmas stickers in the first card from Mandy at Limelight Papercrafts for this card submitted for a sketch challenge.

All products are Stampin' Up! unless otherwise posted.

No comments: