Sunday, November 16, 2008

Isabel Turns Three!

Sweet Pea and I are off to a birthday party today! It will be a fun time doing gymnastics! Isabel is the birthday girl and goes to daycare with SweetPea. So many of the other mother's know that I make cards that I would not be able to get away with a quick store bought card to save time! So instead, Sweet Pea and I had war while I tried to make her little friend's birthday card.

I took my inspiration from this week's OCCC inspiration challenge and also squeezed in the Ways to Use it Challenge for this week. WT191 was about putting your corner punches to use!

Here are the details for this card:

Stamps: Sentiments O'Simple by Unity Stamp Company, So Many Scallops
Paper: Piroutte Pink, Whisper White & Bella Rose dp
Ink: Pretty in Pink, Pink Pirouette
Accessories: Corner rounder, Pink organdy ribbon, stampin' dimensionals, scallop punch, 1 1/4" circle punch, 1" circle punch, Sakura Clear Star gel pen, sponge dauber
Techniques: sponging

All products are Stampin' Up! unless otherwise posted.

No comments: